Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello , I just started a Ducati Monster Club - Vancouver , looking for Monster riders around Vancouver BC area to join us on weekly rides , right now I am using meetup.com as a member recruiting platform , so if you would like to join us , please go to meetup.com and search for DMC or ducati monster and you can find us . Thank you

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello , I just started a Ducati Monster Club - Vancouver , looking for Monster riders around Vancouver BC area to join us on weekly rides , right now I am using meetup.com as a member recruiting platform , so if you would like to join us , please go to meetup.com and search for DMC or ducati monster and you can find us . Thank you
Hi,

Couldn't find you on meetup.

Jerry
2008 S4Rs Tricolore

·
Registered
4 Posts
That sounds like so much fun! - I only wish I lived a little closer and then I would check you out on meetup.com

Free insurance quotes

·
Registered
1 Posts
xtripodtw passed away the morning of Oct 11th, 2009 on the sea to sky highway in BC, Canada, doing what he loved...riding his ducati monster.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Oh geeezze :( 'Blunt Force Impact' a painful way to go. Very sad to hear.

Vancouverites!! Found "Big Bore Sport and Sport/Touring Twins, Vancouver" on meetup. I hope thats the one :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Oh geeezze :( 'Blunt Force Impact' a painful way to go. Very sad to hear.

Vancouverites!! Found "Big Bore Sport and Sport/Touring Twins, Vancouver" on meetup. I hope thats the one :)
Come with me to this Meetup for Big Bore Sport and Sport/Touring Twins, Vancouver! http://meetu.ps/2MJzZ

1 - 10 of 10 Posts