Registered
383 Posts
these guys still in business? 6 months no updates

·
Registered
13 Posts
what happened ?

did monsters die out or something ?

what happens if i wanna get a tail chop for my 09 696 ? any dealers for that ? seems like ducati monster tail choppers stop chopping when the newer bikes started beeing produced ....

·
Registered
127 Posts
I just did the Tail Chop and it's a great kit - love it!

·
Registered
383 Posts
from these guys?

·
Registered
383 Posts
what version of their kit did your use?

·
Registered
383 Posts
Got my kit, It was a breeze to install, looks great, thanks

before

after

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome!

Fantastic work on your tail chop kit. I made my own only because I couldn't decide on keeping the license plate light or not. Made it out of aluminum. Had it powdercoated black. If I had to buy one it would be yours. Great work.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Yes. We plan to release sometime in January. Keep an eye on the website and add your name to the notify list.

Cheers.

Ty

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
I guess that we are a bit behind schedule. Getting all the kinks out has taken a little longer than I thought it would, also we decided to release the stealth version at the same time. But hey, better product in the end. We are doing some fittings this week. If all goes well, they will be on the site in a couple weeks.

Cheers
Ty

·
Registered
29 Posts
I guess that we are a bit behind schedule. Getting all the kinks out has taken a little longer than I thought it would, also we decided to release the stealth version at the same time. But hey, better product in the end. We are doing some fittings this week. If all goes well, they will be on the site in a couple weeks.

Cheers
Ty
Any update?

Sent from my Motorcycle iPad app

1 - 20 of 22 Posts