Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay back on track... It's EAST BAY time.. we haven't done it in a while.

I say another Tour de Mines Road. Not sure if we want to do Del Puerto or take mines up to the Observatory then double back.

Right now I'd say South Vasco Road Starbucks at 9:30~10:00am

Mines road can be a bit dirty at times, and can get tight. There is generally no traffic, no LEO's but it can have some bicycles.

I figure lunch at the Junction (it's a restaurant on the Corner of Mines and Del Puerto) on the way in or the way out.

THE MAP HAS BEEN POSTED HERE

Depending on the number of people that post will determine how many leads and sweeps we'll need. The pace will be dictated by the road conditions more then likely.

Here's STARBUCKS Address:
223 S Vasco Rd
Livermore, CA 94551
(925) 371-0539

***It's Behind The Gas Station***

Pre-Ride Reading:
The Pace 1
The Pace 2

So who wants to put the rubber to the pavement?

The Roster:
Ash*
Cloudseeker
desmoquattro
Enzo
HEMEX
Juan
Monkey vs Robot*
Mostrobelle
Paul D
TCK

* Indicates Bets Say Won't Show Up

indicates Wussed Out And Isn't Riding With Us.

·
Premium Member
5,487 Posts
Me too! Me too!

...and I'm not ridin' cupcake this time. :mad: But I will be riding slow. :'( This is gonna be a tough ride for me. can'tgoover6k,can'tgoover6k, can'tgoover6k....

·
Premium Member
5,487 Posts
Traffic never seems to play a major factor on that road, but when we leave really early, we get to The Junction too soon for lunch. I feel weird eatin' a corn dog at 10:30 in the morning. [cheeky]

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You guys think an even later time would be good? It's supposed to be warmer this weekend but I don't think "heat" is going to be a problem like you'd normally try to avoid on Mines...

So the start time is very flexible :)

·
Registered
355 Posts
cant go, stupid wedding, why do people get married on ride days ? whats wrong with a Wednesday wedding, have fun. I need a new set of tires anyway stupid wedding ......

·
Premium Member
5,487 Posts
Rock said:
cant go, stupid wedding, why do people get married on ride days ? whats wrong with a Wednesday wedding, have fun. I need a new set of tires anyway stupid wedding ......
Dude....they can't be gettin' married all day. Come out and play with us. Trackpants and a fancy bowtie look hot.

HEMEX - cool, can't wait to ride with ya. I'm limited to under 80 on the freeway but hopefully I can still have a little fun in the twisties. >:D

·
Registered
454 Posts
Rock said:
Dude, at least you aren't married to a wedding photographer [laugh]

Given a late start time, I'm probably game. [thumbsup] That 7 am stuff is tough.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry I failed to post the Ride Maps.. but.. which one do you guys think you want to do? Del Puerto or up to the Observatory?

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
I will see if I can make this one. :-\

Who invented work any way...?

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
no can do for saturday...something about an all day indian new year's celebration and eating a ton of food [thumbsup].

have fun out there.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
sidrock said:
no can do for saturday...something about an all day indian new year's celebration and eating a ton of food [thumbsup].

have fun out there.

Hey no problem, just tell us where all that food will be at, and we will come and see you there...
AAA siderock, at what time???? ;D

1 - 20 of 115 Posts