Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just checked weather.com and this weekend it's supposed to be 54 on Saturday. Anyone up for a ride mid-day?

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
skilling says sun from tomorrow until saturday. i won't be able to ride this weekend but at least i've dropped the heavy winter coat!

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I don't know about where you're at, but by me there is still plenty of salt on the rode, especially since saturday's rain and big freeze. My rule is the bike doesn't leave the garage until the salt is long gone!

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's supposed to rain some this week - so hopefully that'll get the salt off the road. By me though it doesn't appear to be too bad. Maybe I'll just fire her up and take her around the bario.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So for those of us that do have a bike and are interested in some light weekend riding. Who is up for meeting in the city, Division/Ashland at the Wendy's parking lot. I'm guessing in the 1-2 vicinity for maybe a 30 - 45min ride. It's still gonna be pretty damn cold out.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I'm out. I'm takin a ride with my brother and a buddy of his to Lake Shore Harley so he can trade in his Firebolt for a new V-Rod. I'm really hopin that it won't be THAT cold. I heard it quite a ride from my house. It'll give me a chance to test out my new jacket.

G

·
Jason S4....

I'll call you Sat morning. I can't ride my bike but I wanna get a chance to see you guys and meet the new cats.

Red Duke...
What kind of jacket did you get?
A firebolt to a V-Rod? That's a big Phucking upgrade!

G

·
ill try and meet up. not sure if i can yet....

but on a lighter side, just changed my oil, lubed chain and she started right up... no problems even though i never disconnected my battery! was kinda worried my battery would be dead!

cant wait to ride!

G

·
Yeah my battery was dead, or the barn was too cold.
Last time I was out there I was doing some work on Dread, freezing my booty off. When I went back inside the house, Mrs. B told me they had heat in the barn! If my bladder wasn't frozen I would have been pissed!

R.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
J- Sweet jacket!
Ruben - if you want to bring me your battery I'll toss it on my charger.
Val - hope you can make it out. If you want to ride to my place, warm up, and then we can head over to the wendy's (about 1/4 of a mile)

I'm thinking like 1 - 130 meet at Wendy's.

G

·
What Wendy's are you talking about?
Thanks Jay. I might buy a tender from ebay mad cheap.
I'll let you know though.

R.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Get off on Divison from 90.94 and head west. Just past Ashland on Division is a Wendy's. I say we meet up there at 130. Take a quick spin and what not. Rub - if you and B want to stop over before hand give me a shout.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts