Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I want to start joining you guys more on the ride, but these early start time just don't work for me. I know there has to be other people out there who are up for rides starting at noon or later on the weekends. What do you say? Anybody else up for some later rides?

-Jordan

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
say when, I will be there :-/ I think.

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The 25th works for me too, weather permitting. Anyone else in?

·
Registered
423 Posts
perfect time for me sunday afternoons. I haven't gone on a group monster ride, and would love to start. Let me know if anyone wants to do a sunday.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I might like to join in - tell me a time and a place and I'll let you know.

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Any preferences for where we ride? I'm always up for West Marin, there are lots of route choices out there. I don't mind branching out also if somone else has an idea...

·
Registered
103 Posts
How does something like this sound? Not sure on the mileage of this one, but it's a fun ride.

Mill Valley > Mt. Tam > Stinson Beach > Oleama > Point Reyes > Tomales > Bodega Bay > Jenner > Guerneville > Hwy 101 back.

Michelle

·
Registered
455 Posts
I do at least part of that ride every weekend - usually out to Tomales or the Sonoma County line and back. I'm not a huge fan of Panoramic (the Mt Tam part) on the way down, nor do I particularly enjoy Hwy 1 between Muir and Stinson (that road is falling into the ocean!). I usually go out on Lucas Valley Road instead. But hey, that's just me and who am I to mess with your plans? Sounds great. I'd like to go.

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Hey! I'll definitely try and make that. Sheesh, I can sleep in, have a second espresso, go to the gym... nice.

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cool, I'm glad we're getting a bit of a group going here. I like Bella's ride idea too. Except on the way back I say we try to avoid 101 as much as possible, time permitting.

Anyway, how does meeting around noon sound to everyone? We could meet in Mill Valley or even in Fairfax if we want to do a little loop around Mt. Tam before hitting the ocean...

·
Registered
684 Posts
Sounds great! I'll plan on joining you.

Jack :D

1 - 20 of 57 Posts