Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weather.com has us between 60 - 62 this Saturday with possible rain. Unless people have hang-overs I definitely think we should all get together and ride - 1030am meet-up at Old Orchard unless it's raining?

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm going to have to use that phrase - I like that. If weather still holds out on Sunday we can ride up to that bar on 41 too. I know Ruben is in, don't even have to ask him.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know everyone all that well, but I'd say he's the most die-hard when it comes to riding. There was this guy I used to work with that would ride his Katana every day of the year, unless it snowed.

·
Registered
724 Posts
damn. i have to work this weekend (like every other) ... if it was sunday, i get off at 5ish and maybe could meet up with you guys somewhere ?

jason- friday sounds good. i'll give you a call soon. im open all day. anyone else?

...almost done working on weekends :-/

·
0 Posts
Does a bear shyte in the middle of the woods and wipe his a$$ with a fluffy white rabbit? (I've never seen a white rabbit out there).
I'm rolling, for shizz'll.
Give me a yell on the cell fools.

R.

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
damn. i have to work this weekend (like every other) ... if it was sunday, i get off at 5ish and maybe could meet up with you guys somewhere ?

jason- friday sounds good. i'll give you a call soon. im open all day. anyone else?

...almost done working on weekends

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I kinda have to agree - this Saturday or Sunday is a forsure sick day.

So a bear and a rabbit are taking a sh*t in the woods. The bear leans over to the rabbit and asks, "do you have a problem with sh*t sticking to your fur?". The rabbit responds, "no". So the bear wipes his a$$ with the rabbit.
Eddie Murphy - Delerius.

·
Registered
137 Posts
e: Weekend 03.27.04

I'll probably be there Saturday morning. Weather permitting of course. Unfortunately, I'll be on my BMW instead of my Duc. I shouldn't say "unfortunately". The BMW rocks too but showing up to a Monster party without my Monster is kinda sad. It won't be done for a few more weeks. Hopefully by mid April.

I'm coming because I want to check out all the mods as well as all the grins everyone will be wearing for the first big (all the fellas), nice weather MOCHA ride of 2004.

My girl is going to have to share me with the bike for another year. Sad for her - Good for me!

Shyrlden

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK - weather.com shows saturday a tad cloudy but 70 deg. I'm hoping to hit sound-bar's opening Friday night, but I'm not planning to get tore up. Who is in for Saturday at say 1030 old orchard?

·
0 Posts
I can't make it till noon! :-[
Can we reschedule for Noonish? ???

Whay you knocking me J? I thought we was cool.
I got that line from Tupac's "whats your phone number?"

Sherdlyn, aka S dog, I saw your bike. I gotta bow out to you bruh. My bike won't be the ideal for another year.

What kinda Beemer you rolling on? I hope it's the dual sport!

R.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Noonish! Where you going to be - maybe will ride and meet you somewhere. No knockin - just adding to the rabbit jokes.

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
looks like today is gonna be a bust ::)

damp conditions and a fine mist of dew on the roads are not a good mix. ah well, i guess this means i can stop procrastinating and clean my room :p

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I rode for about an hour or so today, chilly! When the sun would pop out, it wasn't bad, but other times I swore it was gonna pour rain. I can't wait for summer!!

·
0 Posts
Met Ron and his half sleep a$$ at Full Moon Sunday (thanks for showing Ron, good 2 see ya again bruh).

S4 and I burned up the strip this weekend. We hooked up with my boy and his potna who were riding cruisers.
They couldn't keep up so I guess he got mad and went back home ;D.

We almost got caught in the rain, and the wind was a mo'phuka. It almost blew me off my bike!
It's all good though 'cause the kid got home safely.

Took my cambelt covers off and rode around without them, but decided to paint them (charcoal black) and put them back on. Don't wanna get caught in the rain with them off.
I painted them in the kitchen with a gas mask (courtesy of the lab) and had to shut the bedroom door so me and B wouldn't pass out!
They came out good though!
Till next time...

R.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
There was nothing funnier then seeing a Yamaha cruiser pass me at 110 on 94 by Dundee heading north. That wind was something crazy intense. The traffic that was starting to form as we approached Dempster on the way back was caused by a Bike accident. Dude on a 748.916.996.998 spilled hard - bike was demolished. I just hope he wasn't dressed like his buddy that was standing on the side next to his bike talking with a cop that was wearing work out pants, bandana, gym shoes, and a tank-top.

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
i heard a crack of lightning and then water like a bathtub faucet started to fall from the sky. i was glad that i didn't get caught up in that!

we need some consistently nice days in chi-town, folks

1 - 20 of 24 Posts