Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, same bat time, same bat channel, or are we going to mix it up a bit?

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
yuu said:
I'm planning to show at Rhodeside. Weather permitting, on the 900
Unfortunately, I think this means you'll be caging it. I'm crossing my fingers that both I'll be there, and you'll be on the 900.

·
Registered
928 Posts
I'll be there, weather is looking like we will have to wait a week for the showing of the new bike, I'll bring pictures maybe.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I'm a "no go" this week b/c I'm in San Diego.

BTW - the forecast is clear skies and about 75. ;D

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Ask Gene for his spare parts... he's probably got enough at this point we could build you a Rat Monster!

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Wooo weather's looking up for the evening. % chance of rain is going down and the time span as well... goodie.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Just started to rain out here. Cage it if you can.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Yuu, congrats on your new bike - awesome. Like most monsters in the challenge the pictures on the Ducati web site do not do it justice, that bike is near perfect IMHO. Let me know what your plans are for mods and if you need some help, have tools, repair manual, heated place to work, not much mechnical ability but lots of enthusiasm. - Gene

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
2vtwin said:
Yuu, congrats on your new bike - awesome. Like most monsters in the challenge the pictures on the Ducati web site do not do it justice, that bike is near perfect IMHO. Let me know what your plans are for mods and if you need some help, have tools, repair manual, heated place to work, not much mechnical ability but lots of enthusiasm. - Gene
yes....your new ride was spanking shuuuuweeeeet!....enjoy it well!...and as I also said...any help I can be of...let me know!

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Those kind of comments brings tears to my eyes everytime. You guys/gals are soo cool. dc ;D

2vtwin said:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Cookie said:
So, same bat time, same bat channel, or are we going to mix it up a bit?
It was decided that if you start the Wed thread and then don't show up, you are required to buy a round for everyone you ditched out on last time.

So, you owe ~10 beers. You're lucky it was a small showing... [cheeky]

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Very sorry, Pokey, that I couldn't spread my illness to you all gathered at Rhodeside last night. Thought you would appreciate my kindness, my thoughtfulness, in preventing the spread of contagion, but that's okay, you can make fun of me. I'll remember this event next time I'm running a fever and regurgitating. I'll be glad to "share the wealth" then! >:D

Of course, that doesn't help the gang at work -- sorry Brett, Ben, I would have stayed home, but like Amy would be able to make it into the shop before 3... ::)

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That's me, Ian, sexy to the core... *smoldering look from floor in front of toilet*

·
Registered
124 Posts
So, you called in sick and didn't even pop up here to tell us you weren't going to make it... I see how it is. That owuld have been acceptable.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts