Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those of you who were making fun of the San Francisco Bay riders for having lots of rides, but very few riders can try to top this. We finally had a nice big one. A total of 27 bikes with 18 Monsters and 20 total Ducatis.

Challenging roads with a wide variety terrain - tight twisties, high speed twisties, a few open highways and less than 8 miles of freeways out of a 105 mile loop.

Here's the group at the top of Mt. Diablo:

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts
Scott, Looks like fun! Sometimes I wish I still lived in the bay area... (Went to the Cali. Culinary Academy for two years).

Scooby ;D

Not so many folks to ride with in my neck of the woods- SW Washington State. :-/

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Scooby -

anytime you visit your alma mater, look us up and join us for a SFBMHA ride! check out our website for more info.

so do you SoCal guys/gals ever photo-journalize your rides at all? I'd like to see some of the places that you frequent (if you are able to get a large group together! seems that i heard through the grapevine that you people have at least 40+ motorcycles on rides)

S

·
0 Posts
damn maybe I will go on the next one. If I ever get time off work. heh. I am in santa rosa.

travis

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
we had a fraction of all the people who signed up on the SFBMHA website show up today... there are 42 people signed up now. if we ever got all 42 to go on a ride that would be a major force!

M

·
0 Posts
There's Britalia in Santa Cruz that rents monsters (I believe). In SoCal, there's also a company (not a dealership like Britalia) that rents monsters.
Would you happen to know the name of the company in SoCal that does that, Daffe?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts