Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ways to tell you've been pulled over too much #179:

You walk into chick fil a, sit down and start to eat, only to see that across the restaraunt is sitting a state trooper that you recognize....because he's pulled you over before.

::) aw hell.

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
rule #256

you get a un-recognized number on your cell from the officer behind you telling you to pull over because he memorized your number and your vehicle for pulling you over so much.

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
Happened to me too... # 248
When I was about 19 or 20 (and legal to drink back in the 70's), I got too drunk and a cop took me home. I was a pedestrian at the time but I really don't remember much about that night other than the staggering. No ticket or arrest, but, that's the way it used to be..
A month or so later a cop pulled me over for speeding in the family station wagon...
He recognized me and said "You don't remember me, do you....?"
All I thought was "Oh S___!
I got a ticket that time... :p

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
Fastwin
I bet you and I could tell the youngsters some stories...
Like the one where I crashed my 67 Yamaha YR1 350, goin around a corner at 50 mph, tryin to light a cigarette... That was in the early 70's as well
Youth is wasted on the young!

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Yeah, they don't need to count sheep or Tylenol PM, just give me a margarita, pull my string and start talking about bikes or muscle cars! ZZZZZZzzzzzz.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ducandcover said:
Fastwin
I bet you and I could tell the youngsters some stories...
Like the one where I crashed my 67 Yamaha YR1 350, goin around a corner at 50 mph, tryin to light a cigarette... That was in the early 70's as well
Youth is wasted on the young!
Dude that is about the most awesome story I've ever heard. If it weren't so costly I would do it just to be able to tell the grandkids that I crashed going around a corner at 50 MPH while lighting a cigarette.

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
Flyboy...
I didn't mention the part about being drunk and high when I did that...
Fortunately, (knock on wood), I haven't crashed since the 70's, and have well over 100,000 safe miles on my bikes... Live and learn..

·
Registered
665 Posts
Every time i get pulled over i leave without a ticket just because i ride weird bikes...

First time my first 900SS cop never seen a ducati so asked me Questions about the bike (he was a bike cop)

second time i had my DRZ supermoto.. cops thought it was a dirtbike and start asking me Questions about the bike again :police: [cheeky]

Last time i had a Press Bike ST3S i think and the paper tag got lost so the cop pulled me over for not having a tag.. i said i was at AMS and this is a non production bike LOL so he let me go... ;D

Lucky i guess :eek:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha ok I won't go for drunk, high, and lighting a cig...

but it's still a helluva story. Keep on keepin it safe out there. I think my baby gets out of the shop today, so I'll try posting some pics soon.

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Ducandcover said:
Flyboy...
I didn't mention the part about being drunk and high when I did that...
Fortunately, (knock on wood), I haven't crashed since the 70's, and have well over 100,000 safe miles on my bikes... Live and learn..
Ahhh, the 70s, yes I seem to remember something about the 70s...mmmm, lets see now, what was it, uhhh, it was just there a minute ago and now I've forgotten what I was going to say. What was I talking about? Uhhh, oh yeah, the 70s. Seem to remember having a good time, uhhh, I think I did, pretty sure at least. What was I just talking about..... uhhhh... ?

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
fastwin said:
Ahhh, the 70s, yes I seem to remember something about the 70s...mmmm, lets see now, what was it, uhhh, it was just there a minute ago and now I've forgotten what I was going to say. What was I talking about? Uhhh, oh yeah, the 70s. Seem to remember having a good time, uhhh, I think I did, pretty sure at least. What was I just talking about..... uhhhh... ?

[laugh] [clap] [laugh] Oh dear...!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts