Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week one of my employee's was walking home from the park and was robbed by Three (3) white trash gang bangers in a 2004 ish Dodge Durango.

U.S60 and Rural area in Tempe.

They pulled up to him and pointed a AK at him and made him git in the truck. Then took all of his money and stuck a 9mm at his head. From what I understand the whole ordeal was about 20min long. He said the people in the park/school watched the whole thing and did nothing! Great neighbors by the way.
I understand that maybe he could have ran or something but He's not the sharpest tool in the shed but is a nice kid still the less. I can't say what I would have done but at least he is still alive.

If anybody sees a 2004 ish White Dodge Durango with big chrome wheels (24's or bigger) and limo tint all around please beware. The front windshield has Limo tint half way down as well. The passenger front door has all the locks removed as to trap the person in so the can't get out. Also the stereo was REAL loud. I can't tell you what to do but a plate# or anything would be nice. I don't want anybody to have to go through this as he did or lose a bike or worse.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
My mom used to live right there! Sadly, that sh*t could happen anywhere!! Hopefully, they will get em in jail quick!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts