Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To any of you who missed out on buying one of the Ducati Coffee mugs offered thru the "Win A Monster" promo at Torrefazione, we have some for sale. This promo originated here in Seattle and in the end we ended up with a handfull of those mugs. If anyone still is looking for one we are selling them for $8.00 a piece please feel free to e mail or call us.
[email protected]
206 298-9995

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I will email you tomorrow, I want to send them to my Ducati Parts Dealers ;)

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
What? I am Fookin generous!!! I spend all year long! Although now I have discovered the generosity of "Cost" ;D ;D
Sux! To be a peasant ;)

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Here's what mine looks like: (I'm assuming it is the same one as Seattle has)

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Michael, that's the one.. I was going to shoot a picture today, thanks. These were made as a special promotion with Ducati and Torrefazione coffee back in Sept/Oct. They replicate the design used in the cafeteria at the Ducati factory in Bologna. Have 4 set aside for a DML member but still have a couple more

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, we just managed to scare up some more....!! So, keep the e mails coming and we will ship some more out for anyone interested. Again, price is $8.00 and DML members get another 10% off that.. Happy Holidays !!

O

·
0 Posts
Still umemployed and the biz not making rent yet, been trying to think of a cheap mod to make over the winter... Ok so a mug isn't a mod to the bike, but I can afford $8. LOL

email on the way.

odd

1 - 9 of 9 Posts