Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title states I'm looking for a stock header for an S4Rs/S4Rt.

Also, I have a full system I would like to replace with a Termi Shorty and the stock udder if anyone has one of those and would like to make a deal.

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
PM sent...

·
Premium Member
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Guys,

Thanks for all the offers via pm. I know some of you are new to this forum but here's the deal....

What I'm really looking for is another forum member to help me out here. I know the new guys may not know what a part like an udder is really worth but here's a little insight. They typically get listed on Ebay for around $100 and NEVER sell. To most people this is pretty much a paperweight as soon as it is removed from the bike and they get tired of tripping over it in their garage so it just gets thrown away.
I know it lists for over $1K from the dealer but no one in their right mind would ever pay that for it. I am looking for one for a custom project and there is a good chance it will get ruined in the process. I'm ok with paying a little money and covering the shipping but I don't want to break the bank either.
Additionally, I have spent many hours donating my time to help out local members of the forum. I have done everything from changing belts and tune-ups, to setting up suspension and installing mods. With this in mind I don't think it's out of line to ask for a little help in return. So please, if you have an udder for an S4Rs taking up space in your garage send me a pm rather than throwing it away.
For those of you who think I'm just trying to get something for nothing, try listing your udder on Ebay with a starting bid of $200 (the lowest someone here has offered me one for) and if it sells, I will pay the final value fee and listing fees for you.

·
Premium Member
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Just a heads up to the other forum members, steer clear of Jobo1. Apparently he wasn't happy I didn't want to spend $400 for his paperweight... Ummm... I mean udder, so this is the response I received via PM:

Originally Posted by jobo1
"Dude, the udder is lying around, if you can stop yourself long enough from acting like a ***, it's still for sale."

With that in mind I think I'll have to pass on doing any business with him. I would recommend everyone else do the same.

The guy has a grand total of 8 posts on the forum and he acts like this? What a douch!

·
Premium Member
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks man but I think I found one. Luv a Duc offered one up for me if I pay shipping. I'm just waiting for the amount to send him a Paypal payment.

·
Premium Member
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm going to cut it open and remove the internals to remove get rid of the cat etc. I want to use the Termi shorty because I love the way it looks but the udder is so freakin' heavy with all that crap inside it. Lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
You can all see by the thread above, I'm not the only one that requested more than what this item is actually worth. I didn't think Monstermash's comment above "Jobo1 wanted $400 for his. Lol!" was too classy, especially for a new member. And apparently as Monstermash points out, this is supposed to be a "family" forum. Where's the comraderie?!?
Monstermash, in my opinion, you're the douche. At very minimum, learn to copy and paste properly as that wasn't what I typed. Douche bag!

·
Premium Member
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You can all see by the thread above, I'm not the only one that requested more than what this item is actually worth. I didn't think Monstermash's comment above "Jobo1 wanted $400 for his. Lol!" was too classy, especially for a new member. And apparently as Monstermash points out, this is supposed to be a "family" forum. Where's the comraderie?!?
Monstermash, in my opinion, you're the douche. At very minimum, learn to copy and paste properly as that wasn't what I typed. Douche bag!
That is EXACTLY what you typed. This forum is more of a family than most I belong to and up until now, I have never been called a "***" when I didn't want to purchase a part from someone.

As far am my comment regarding what you wanted for your udder, I added the "Lol!" to lighten things up a bit. I love the last pm you sent though. Implying that if I was ever in your area you would cause me physical harm. Thats great man. Just great. Why don't you go find another sandbox to play in until you grow up.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Wow, you really don't have a life do you?!? Don't you get tired of spewing out so much crap?! I'm sure you'll find something else to post so whatever Monstermush, try not being so miserable. ;D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts