Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I saw a black w/ red frame 695 in San Dimas but it was leaking oil and other bad stuff so if you see it, don't waste your time to look at it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i know

thanks!
i already took a look long time ago and he still selling at over price...:mad:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am not in the area and mine is a dark (you can paint the frame red :] ), but I have a:

2007 Monster 659 Dark
Title in hand, ~7000 miles
Fluids just serviced
Termi's (and stock)
Lowered bar's (and stock)
14 tooth sprocket (and stock)
More assorted bags and some parts swapped for aluminum to replace plastic weak spots, still have all originals
Must sell quick, very motivated (and a little sad...)
Can send or post pic's
Charlotte, but crate shipping is quick. You will not be dissapointed with this bike.

·
Registered
1 Posts
1996 Monster 900

Hi I have a yellow/white 1996 Monster 900 with 16,300 miles that I am selling. Did a few upgrades and still have the stock parts, also put in a new battery, tires don't have to many miles on them. The only problem is that it needs carburator work on it. I'm in Huntington Beach. I can send you some pictures if you are interested in checking it out.

Kat
[email protected]

·
Registered
34 Posts
There's a matte black 09' 696 at Ducati Miami with 5600 miles for $8000 but it also includes the 7500mile service at any authorized ducati dealer. Always serviced at the Dealer and ridden by one of the staff memmbers as a promo bike from Dic 09 to March 2010

1 - 7 of 7 Posts