Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just as it says, looking to scrounge up the original workshop manual for my bike. The one for the 2002 Ducati 620/750 (heck, I can't even find the correct .pdf file!).

It's Ducati part #91470351A

If you have one, it's in good shape I'd be interested.

Please help!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
did you find one? I am looking for the same thing.
thanks
Well... I bought one from repairmanuals.com.

As feared, it's a scanned reproduction, and I paid a freakin' $100.

But, I believe this is the only place to get one. Period.

I've now scanned the whole thing into several .pdf files. I had to break it up into sections, as my work copier/fax/scanner could handle the whole thing (two sided pages and all).

My plan is this: once I get the time (work is crazy right now so give me a couple weeks), I intend to get the thing in order and post it up here as a downloadable .pdf. I won't be charging, per-se... but for those who download, please consider a "donation" to my PayPal account.

Like I said, I took it in the shorts to get this thing, not to mention it's going to take a couple hours more work to join the sections and organize the pages so it's in the proper order.

·
Registered
3 Posts
if you need a hand putting the manual together, i'd help, no problem.. my duc refuses to start and i'd love to have some sort of reference to help me chase the problem...i sit in an ambulance 40+ hours a week and sometimes have loads of free time. i could even toss a few coins your way...$100 is a lot for a stack of paper...i wouldn't mind cushioning the blow..us 02' 750Sie owners seem to be a rare breed..lets stick together!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts