Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lost weight and just got a size 52 Bora jacket that is perfed so I don't fit in and don't need a second perf jacket.

Would like a solid leather jacket to replace it and love the Daytona. My Corse jacket is 6 months new and hasn't been worn in 2 months (since i bought the Invader and Bora jackets.)

SC

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Will you be interested in selling it (since I don't have a jacket)? If so, what will be your price? Can you also post or email me some pics? Thanks.

Aziz

·
Registered
7 Posts
It's not exactly what you asked for, but I'm selling a Size 50 Neo Daytona Jacket (Black/White). If that's good enough, and aziz will buy the Duc Corse for a reasonable amount (I'd like to get at least $200-$250; the Neo Daytona MSRP is $350), perhaps we can all work something out.

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unfortunately I am looking for that specific jacket. If I end up selling I'll use the funds towards one (looks like the least expensive option for new is buying from the UK even with shipping).

Aziz, I will get some pics taken by tomorrow and post them here.

SC

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got tired of searching and just ordered the Daytona. The perf is for sale. First 475.00 gets it (UPS Ground shipping including to Cont. US).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts