Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this a while back but no takers, so I'm throwing it out there again...

I'd like to trade my Silver M1100 panels for Black (Gloss or Matte). All are in perfect scratch-free condition.

I might even throw in some $$$ if the deal is right.

I'm in the Southern CA area. If interested send me a message.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
when i bough my 1100s in oct. it had a white tank on the red frame. i guess the dealership gave some customer the red tank and cowl to put on there white with black frame 1100 standard. the bike i bought was a demo 1100s and got a good deal, but i hated the white tank with the gold wheels. I had them remove the black tank and cowl off a showroom 1100 and installed it on the red frame. I write this to tell you that it is bitchin! if you want me to send you some pics, i would be happy to. you will be happy as soon as your able to get your hands on a black tank and cowl. if i remember correctly the silver 1100 has a red frame. good luck. i live in san diego so i hope i don't see to many people with a black and red 1100. its kinda nice being the only one. email me at [email protected] if you want pics.

·
Registered
117 Posts
when i bough my 1100s in oct. it had a white tank on the red frame. i guess the dealership gave some customer the red tank and cowl to put on there white with black frame 1100 standard. the bike i bought was a demo 1100s and got a good deal, but i hated the white tank with the gold wheels. I had them remove the black tank and cowl off a showroom 1100 and installed it on the red frame. I write this to tell you that it is bitchin! if you want me to send you some pics, i would be happy to. you will be happy as soon as your able to get your hands on a black tank and cowl. if i remember correctly the silver 1100 has a red frame. good luck. i live in san diego so i hope i don't see to many people with a black and red 1100. its kinda nice being the only one. email me at [email protected] if you want pics.
Post those bitchin pics here.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
martinezje:

I don't need to see your pictures. I've seen others, and I love the look; Thanks for rubbing it in! :p

I got my M1100 at GP Motorcycles in San Diego. Great guys. Is that where you got yours?

·
Registered
3 Posts
The major difference is the gold card is generally a short print version with the silver being a less valuable enhanced version or even the base version. That makes the "book value" of the gold version higher because it is more difficult to obtain. So of course if you can build a complete set of gold cards you should have a fairly well valued set (in theory...this often depends on how many were in a set run and how many of each gold version were printed).

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
martinezje:

I don't need to see your pictures. I've seen others, and I love the look; Thanks for rubbing it in! :p

I got my M1100 at GP Motorcycles in San Diego. Great guys. Is that where you got yours?
no i bought mine from moto forza. again good luck. i don't mind having just one more person in sd with the same color combination i guess.

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts