Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in Southern California.
However, I may go to pick up all California, Nevada and Arizona.
Thank you.

·
Registered
84 Posts
If you are still looking I have an 07 S4RS Testastretta red on red. Bike is in Boston but can be shipped for around $450. I'm willing to negotiate price to help w your additional shipping costs.

Here is a link with full details of upgrades and service work done. Feel free to call/text me w any questions. (781) 552-1358

www.ducatimonster.org/forums/showthread.php?t=253329

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
I have a 2007 S4Rs pearl white with red frame which is the most beautiful and the most desirable color scheme for that bike. It is in a very good shape. I am located in Orange County, California. I also have a Kendon trailer that I would sell as well.

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Red

I have a 2007 red S4RS on the red frame in Jacksonville Beach, FL. Mostly stock with Zard undertail exhaust, FatDuc O2 tuner, carbon fiber radiator shrouds, red wheel stripes and bar end mirrors. Bike has 10K+ miles and tires have about 1000 miles on them. Includes original exhausts, manuals and other bits. Adult owned, excellent condition, pictures available. It's too fast for me. I also have a 1994 M900 which is much more my speed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts