Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

If we had a cool WAMR Tshirt, would you cough up, say, $25 for one?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so I know it's a bit hard to vote w/o seeing the design. Bear with me. I have a few ideas but am too stupid to figure out how to post a decent sketch/pic on here. There is a graphic designer at work who will (if I buy him lunch) clean up my/anyone's few ideas into silkscreen-able and embroider-able graphic files. Before I have him spend some time on this, I'd like your opinions. I don't want to waste time if only 5 of us want shirts.

I have gotten shirts made a few times before, so I'm not shooting in the dark. I would keep costs to a minimum (only 2 or 3 color design) but won't skimp on shirt quality. Hey, only a tshirt, but I've seen some real lame cheap ones... and yes, I have thought of CapePress.com and tried them before. Quite disappointed.

Let me know and I'll proceed. I was thinking of a changed Ducati Course logo so it says "DUCATI WAMR" with Wasatch Area Monster Riders below it. Probably also have a cool image of a Monster, showing off the frame. There's a front view online somewhere...with the bike at a slight angle. Oh, and the shirt would just HAVE to be black.

Thoughts?

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
Id buy two! ;D as for ideas... well you might be on your own for that. but if you put up some sketches, ill throw my .02 in. maybe a few different designs?!?

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hear ya, BumpaD, but you like blue b/c of your bike. Black is all badass... Maybe I'll throw some brass knuckles in the design for sh!ts and giggles.

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
it'll be cool as long as it doesnt have any skulls, brass knuckles, or have anything to do with pirates :) yarrr

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
msuXplant said:
I hear ya, BumpaD, but you like blue b/c of your bike. Black is all badass... Maybe I'll throw some brass knuckles in the design for sh!ts and giggles.
TRUE ! but black is just too hot for most days in the UT riding season ..

90% of my t-shirts are "heather gray"

~DaVe

·
Premium Member
228 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thx, BumpaD. I'm still trying to get on it...

What are everyone's thoughts? New "Course" style, retro, one simple logo, silhouette of a Monster? What do folks hope to see? I don't want to spend a ton of time putting stuff together just for a vote...

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
i love the 80s ducati logo! but maybe changing up the dp logo or something... throw WAMR in there... ???

·
Registered
576 Posts
I moved out of the Wasatch a while back, but I'll buy any shirt that gets the words "Ducati" and "Wasatch" on it.
+1 if you come up with a cool design (ie simple yet cool) I would chip in for a couple.

·
Banned
10 Posts
I'll take two!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts