Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who have not checked out the $2.00 Maisto brand models of Ducati's I suggest you do. You cannot beat them for 2 bucks.

Last night at WalMart I noticed a green colored Ducati. Sort of a pine green. Anyone know what model Ducati this is? It does not list any info on the box.

·
Registered
796 Posts
I dont know, but I did get the little naked bike set they sell. It has a monster, MV brutale, BMW, V max, and another I cant remember. The little monster went to the garage and the others went to my 2.5yr. old son.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
I just got back from my walmart, they are on sale for $5 for the box of 5 bikes instead of $10, I have bought 2 sets so far, can't help myself ;)

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
Bought a yellow and some red paint and made my own splash tank. Bored + alcohol = stuff like that.

Doc

·
Premium Member
3,095 Posts
[smiley=laugh.gif] You know you've a true hooliganism mod addiction problem when you start modifying the Maisto bikes [smiley=laugh.gif]

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
Hey hooligan,
You going to do a tail chop?

·
Premium Member
3,095 Posts
Toys. They're usually within 5 feet of the matchbox cars.
Now, take $10 and get yourself 5 bikes [smiley=laugh.gif]

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
I didn't see the set of 5, gonna have to go back!!

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
At my wal mart there were 2 different sets of ducati's with only a yellow 748 being repeated (Is that where that sss and rim came from monster holligan?).

There is also a set of "exotic imports" that has a Cagiva, a 998, Brutale, F4 whatever, and get this....the most EXOTIC import of them all a yamaha R1. hahaha.

·
Registered
153 Posts
The local Wal-Mart had:

-Monster dark
-grey 748
-red 999s
-red 996 (with black 5-spokes)
-red 998
-red 900ss (new style)
-red cagiva mito

plus

-MV Brutale
-MV s4

I also have to admit modding a Maisto... turned the monster dark into a red M900s

Jeff

1 - 15 of 15 Posts