Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,011 Posts
can we get that pearl white, with the lower half of the fairing painted in that deep burgandyish-red that the s4rs also featured, the transition slashing across the bodywork at an angle?

or can anybody at least photoshop that up? i think that'd look pretty sweet.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I was dying to see what the bike looked like in white and now it's a possibility as a second color?! I'm actually not a huge fan of the 1098 design, but if they build it in white, I will come.

I have a particular love of white b/c my Porsche is white and white just happens to be America's international racing color. I can see it now, a white 1098s with an American flag cockpit and gold frame and wheels. If no gold frame, fingers crossed, the white s4rs wheels will fit the 1098. 8) Better not get my hopes up.

Any guesses what Italy's international racing color is? [laugh]

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts
Black with the red frame.

White on a Monster is good.

White on a SBK is just not proper. Unless, perhaps, it had red stripes and different accents. Maybe.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
YELLOW!!!!!

I really really really wish I could make it out to AMS this weekend (it's only 4 hours away dang it!) so i can see the very FIRST 1098 in the states! :eek:

but alas, no Dallas for me this weekend :'(

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
White, With a red frame, And "ducati" graphic along one side : DUCATI and carried as a red stripe. The ducati would be in white. I don't like the black along the bottom.

I am definitely ordering those rear views for my Rs Too.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts