Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is an on-going vintage motorcycle display at the Tatlock Museum in New Bedford. Located in the waterfront district (across from the Whaling Museum). Open everyday through Halloween. Admission is free and the dozen or so bikes are on loan from local owners and are very tastefully displayed. One is an AJS Seely which is VERY rare and a great example.

They hope to have an even bigger show next year if the receive a favorable response and so far, so good. Oh and yes, there is a DUC there. It's a yollow 750. The one the Paul Smart edition was built to resemble. Check it out on-line or call them for hours of operation. It is worth the trip... [thumbsup]

www.tatlockgallery.com

·
Premium Member
2,248 Posts
DucHockey said:
This weekend? I say that only tentatively, because I probably can't go this weekend. But that's really the only weekend left before the Monstermash ride.
Wait...Lets see if I understand this. Lets make plans to go see this cool display to vintage bikes this weekend, but you can't go. So we're making these plans knowing that we're not going to do it?
Ok, I think I have it now. ::)

At least your better than my buddy Keith. He always says he's gonna make it and never does. at least if he said hey, "lets get together this weekend" and in the same breath said "but I can't go so make other plans" it would work out better, no?

Ok, I'm still confused...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts