Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I almost hate to ask -- but are there any other monsters in Vermont?

'02 750sie

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
I almost hate to ask -- but are there any other monsters in Vermont?

·
Premium Member
3,095 Posts
Because the best roads are up in VT, I have no problem heading up there to ride. As long as I'm riding and it's a dedicated trip to ride, I'll pick VT over MA's potholes any day.
Count me in ;D

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I live in central NH, but work in Lebanon -- right on the border of VT. Sometimes my commute home finds some nice roads on the other side of the river.

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
What part of VT you in Shoeman?

Hey if you look for Bellows Falls in the search there was a group of people talking about riding in VT. They might be in your "neighborhood"

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Twowheels are you going to BCM's open house Sat?
I'm not so sure it would be a good idea for me. I innocently went last year "just looking" with my son and ended up going back for my new bike less than a month later. It's only about 25 minutes away for me so if the weather is good and I have some time I may go.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
southern vt, sorta near rutland.

from the amount of ooh's and ahh's I get from riding this beauty around, I didn't think there were many!

you guys meeting up at the laconia classic in june?

'02 750sie

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
Sorta near Rutland? Brandon, Mendon, Poultney . . . details . . . details.

I'm from Ludlow, well I'm residing in Oregon now but. . . I don't live here. Never considered anything but VT home. ;D

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Sounds like we should be able to get something going this summer. T33 and I were just up your way on Friday. Bellows Falls over to Stratton, down to Bennington and back to Mass.

Rutland is workable for a day ride (a big day, but still a day).

·
Banned
33 Posts
a South Burlington, VT Monster became a trader and came to Hadley, MA.... :eek: that's one less Monster in VT and one more in Western MASS ;D

·
Registered
16 Posts
When someone wants to go for a vermont ride let me know...I live on route 108...the notch the road...and would be happy to ride about with a few monsters...

Sean

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Well, you're way the He!! up there, but I sure hope to make it over your way this summer. Just talking to a buddy today about an overnighter; you could be a waypoint!

·
Registered
366 Posts
I'm doing a ride 6/11, 6/12. I have a nice route that starts in Brattleboro and sort of spirals around Rt 100. The route stops for an overnite in Montpelier (Econolodge). The route is in Street Atlas 2004 and some older versions. I would be happy to share the file. I can also export the directions in a text file.

Well, you're way the He!! up there, but I sure hope to make it over your way this summer. Just talking to a buddy today about an overnighter; you could be a waypoint!

·
Premium Member
3,095 Posts
Maybe we could all hook up?
I could probably get away...at least for one day.
I'm yet to see these NE Monsters all congregated in one place. That would be a great sight to see...
Tarik

1 - 15 of 15 Posts