Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ventura Sport Rack system with Givi hard case for sale (see photo). Was previously on my '07 695 (may it rest in peace). Rack is in good condition as is the Givi case, though there are some scratches in the plastic. Givi case is a locking case. Soft pack that came with the Ventura rack is still in the plastic. Includes the grab bar (see other photo).

Will consider all reasonable offers. Would prefer to sell locally if possible. Located in SoCal.

Attachments

·
Banned
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No one? It's a great set up - easier to carry stuff than a bag/backpack - and had plenty of room for my computer bag, lunch, change of shoes, etc.

·
Banned
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PM has been sent.

·
Registered
5 Posts
What are the chances that this will fit a 2000 M900 and that you are willing to package it up and ship to MD? and how much for the hassle?

·
Banned
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It is. (You can tell the amount of effort I have put into selling this stuff.)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey mate, sorry for the muck around. Just checked the fitment guide and the S4Rs part number is different to the 695. We get bent over a barrel on prices here and the stuff is made in NZ! It would be like you guys buying from Canada...

·
Banned
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Negotiating with someone right now. If this deal falls through, will let you know. Thanks.

·
Banned
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The rack and case are sold.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts