Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really didnt see it listed but is there a local Duc or Monster group out here? I spose I could ride down to Exotic and ask but would be good to meet others

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i'm moving to vegas this month with my monster - let's ride

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've just moved to Vegas from England, and finally (after 2 months) my bikes have arrived!!

Exotic doesn't exsist anymore...it seems there were some....ummm problems!!!
But we have got the name and number of the mechanic who can work on your monnie - services ect.

Give me a shout when you're about and maybe we can meet up for a ride out. I'm in contact with another monster rider, so if the 4 of us meet up, it'll be a good start of a Vegas/Nevada group!

Speak soon
Sam

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
You guys should head out to the overlook at Red Rock Canyon any morning or weekend. That's were all the sportbike riders hung out when I lived in Vegas (about six months ago). I can probably get you in touch with a couple Duc riders if you need info regarding maintenance, etc.

Randy

·
Registered
18 Posts
Collie_dog said:
I've just moved to Vegas from England, and finally (after 2 months) my bikes have arrived!!

Exotic doesn't exsist anymore...it seems there were some....ummm problems!!!
But we have got the name and number of  the mechanic who can work on your monnie - services ect.

Give me a shout when you're about and maybe we can meet up for a ride out. I'm in contact with another monster rider, so if the 4 of us meet up, it'll be a good start of a Vegas/Nevada group!

Speak soon
Sam
Hey Collie saw your post just now im formerly called Ningai. But anyhoo, im currently deployed in the mid-east at the moment and should be back round april. But i'd love to get with some fellow Mostro riders when I get back for this ride season.

I havent really seen any others in town aside from when exotic was up I met a guy who had the Cap version.

S4_randy is right about red rock if you havent been up there yet. Lot of sportbikers head up that way. Its a nice ride and out around Lake mead is pretty good to. I want to make a run up to Overton this year. I heard its a nice run with some good sweepers.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks for the tips! I'm being a bit slow getting my bike registered, but i took it out for a quick spin around the block last night.
Hopefully i'll get her registered without too many problems and be able to start riding again!

So what time do the bike usually start arriving at Red Rock?

Thanks guys
xx

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am new to vegas, been here for about 3 months now, and I am ALL about getting a group together to ride, seeing as how I have no friends here... I could sure make some though. I've only seen one Duc here, which is shocking (and sad). Lets do it...!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts