Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard from somebody that a bunch of Duc riders gather in vegas every year. Anybody have any info? Sounds like fun...

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
That was in 2000 or was it 01. DRA is the party. It will be in Italy in 04. Want to go? You can buy a ticket at Virgin Airlines :)

·
Premium Member
1,928 Posts
Actually, When it's in Italy, It's called 'World Ducati Weekend' (WDW). It'd be kinda silly to have an event called Ducati 'Revs America' (DRA) in Italy. Hell it's even kinda a silly name for the US... ;D

The story I've heard was the DRA was supposed to alternate years with WDW, but the re-organization of Ducati North America (DNA) either postponed or eliminated future DRA events. Last year there were rumors that the Ducati Island activities at Laguna-Seca were going to be extended into a DRA-like event, but that didn't really happen.

DRA, which happened in 2001, was announced in October of 2000 and they barely got their act together by the October of the following year. Since we haven't heard anything about a special event in the US yet, I'm not expecting anything for next year.

--Fillmore

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
It is too bad DNA "does not have it's sh!t together" they are to busy trying to deal with all the other problems they have created for themselves! BTW, I can say that as I have heard it from 3 major dealers ships in the Bay Area. Copy and paste that to DNA. DNA SUX MY FOOKIN ASS!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts