Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to do this now to get an idea if anyone wants to do this for sure. Some of us will have to by airline tix to get down there. If you are a butt wad and say you are going then dont show- it will suck for us. Oh well, more hookers and drugs for me then. Lets get this figures out by the end of the month so we can book hotel and airfare.We may be able to get a group rate for our "National Conference". If you know anyone down there that can hook us up with a deal, I will buy you a lapdance. Lets make this happen it will be a friggin blast. [smiley=evil.gif] [smiley=evil.gif] [smiley=evil.gif] [smiley=evil.gif]

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I am hoping your gonna dress up like that picture and give me a lap dance ;D LOL We are for sure "YES". If it is going to be expensive we can always at least some of us that want to and need a shower....
Share a suite. Are you bringing the old lady? Hope so! I need at least one GRL to hang with :)

·
Registered
418 Posts
Wish that I could go, but the $$ is a lil to tight right now. Plus with the cruise comming up this winter I need all the $$ I have for that... and for buying my Monsta in the spring!!! ;D

·
Registered
584 Posts
I will definitely be there. Hopefully a couple guys from here will make the trip with me.

Is it possible to start another thread with specific dates, where we should stay (hopefully all in the same hotel), that sorta shite?
Dion

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Dion~

Tony and I are planning and hoping that everyone is in agreement for Halloween Weekend. Looks like that will be the funnest weekend. What is your schedule like? We need to decide on which Hotel,Motel,Holiday Inn were all staying at and if they allow wild boys and grls.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok, I have been doing some checking around for deals, and I can get airfare and hotel from Thurs- Sun staying at the Imperial Palace for around $400 a piece from MPLS. I guess we could stay at a lame hotel, because all we really need the rooms for are sleeping eatinf and maybe making a little fort. I was also thinking that maybe the Harley place rents buells. I wouldnt mind taking one of those for a joy ride.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Actually, my weekends are usually pretty free, particularly if I have a couple weeks notice. Halloween weekend is fine by me. My preference would be to not spend a small fortune on a hotel, but also not to stay in a flea trap. I'll have to rely on others' experiences in Vegas since I've never been.
Dion

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
I'll definitely be there. I don't want to wait to find out where everyone is staying though, prices are geting higher everyday. So I am going to get myself a room at the RIO and just meet up with you folks anywhere you want. I'll ride up that Friday afternoon.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Okay, sorry I was driving up here to Tahoe this morning and I missed all this....

Imperial Palace? Is it safe? Do they put condoms under your pillow? What about turndown service? We are still deciding on riding or flying, I want to Ride Marty wants to Fly.
Butthead ;D Whatever, we are doing it. I will book our hotel tonight. What about the place with that pool in the movie with Nic Cage and Elizabeth Shue? Is it available? Fillmore
( Vegas Tourist Dept. Director)

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
So......... No other talk about this?

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am still down. I am thinking it might be a nice surprise trip for the old lady. You know, arrange it with her boss ahead of time so she doesnt know about it... pick her up from work on Thursday and go to the airport.. that would be pretty fun. She wants to be a dominatrix this year, and wants to lead me around on a chain ( for Halloween). Otherwise I aint into that stuff. I guess as far as hotels go, I am just going to find the best deal and go with that. If everyone bails on this no big deal. Its just harder to raise bail money. So I am booking it today- assuming I have time because I have a paper I have to finish for class tonight. whoops!!!

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Right On, I am still trying to decide between 2 hotels. Guess I am fliping a coin. The airfare rates are great though 85 RT from Oakland to Reno. More time to drink!

A

·
0 Posts
The Arizona Monsters (Adam & Dion) are definately going up to Vegas! The plan has been set but we are still looking for a place to stay. I'm not sure if we'll be staying at the Imperial Palace though. We'll hook up with you guys not matter what. I'm looking at www.vegas.com to see what else is going on that weekend besides Exotic/Erotic. I stayed at San Tropei (cheap but nice hotel across street from Hard Rock), the Luxor tower and the Hard Rock the times I went. I'm starting to become a regular there! ;) It is going to be a haul for us on the bikes but it will be a fun ride. Azmonster has never been there!

We should make it an anual run and give it a name..The "DRV"-Duc Run to Vegas, "DMLv" - Ducati Monster Las vegas, etc. Any other ideas? I'm open to suggestions. :) We just need more people to take their Monsters next year! Dion and I can't be the only ones going on the bikes. :-/ Start planning now!!

A

·
0 Posts
You need an email that works Dion! I wanted to send you some prices I found for hotels on vegas.com I'll talk to you more Tuesday.

I guess Imperial Palace is the cheapest place (out of all the hotels I checked on) to stay at on the strip 10/31 & 11/1! Everyone is still staying there, I hope?

I also thought about what I said in the previous thread re: a name for future Ducati Vegas run in Oct.. "Ducati Monster's Ball"..hmmm..wasn't that a movie?! Come up with something better then! ;D Would be cool to make a patch for each year too. I have all these cool ideas, don't I?! ;) *lol*

A

·
0 Posts
Hmm...I just saw that there is a name on the poll. The Hooligan Holiday Party. Now I feel stupid! [smiley=help.gif]

For all you "Wussies" (I respect you all for admitting you are ;))who can't go this year, start planning for next Oct. Hope to see you all there! :D We'll post pics!

A

·
0 Posts
As you can tell..I am working very HARD to become a SENIOR member with all these posts tonight! [smiley=waytogo.gif]

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
this trip is gonna end up being spendy. Its looking like $900 bucks for air and hotel right now. How lame is that? I could go to Amsterdam for that coin. Any one want to go there instead? You guys can still drive your Monsters... We could do alot of drugs and pretend that we are riding too.... just a thought. Has anyone booked yet?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts