Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i have a 2002 620 i am not able to afford getting a valve adjustment from some one who knows how to do it so im forced to venture into this myself. My first question is if anyone knows the best repair manual to buy with detailed information including the specific valve spacing i would need to know, or if there is internet sites that would have this info. Also i have a pretty heavy oil leak coming from what i believe to be the head gasket of the vertical cylinder. is this common for monsters? What would happen if i did not repair and just added oil accordingly? if anyone is able to give good info it would be greatly appreciated.
Good luck to everyone through theses difficult times. do not be satisfied with the way things are for the only ones who want to keep it this way are the ones who benefit from it. 2% of the people "own" 74% of what we have. money is not real, never live by its rules
thank you
trevor

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi i have a 2002 620 i am not able to afford getting a valve adjustment from some one who knows how to do it so im forced to venture into this myself. My first question is if anyone knows the best repair manual to buy with detailed information including the specific valve spacing i would need to know, or if there is internet sites that would have this info. Also i have a pretty heavy oil leak coming from what i believe to be the head gasket of the vertical cylinder. is this common for monsters? What would happen if i did not repair and just added oil accordingly? if anyone is able to give good info it would be greatly appreciated.
Good luck to everyone through theses difficult times. do not be satisfied with the way things are for the only ones who want to keep it this way are the ones who benefit from it. 2% of the people "own" 74% of what we have. money is not real, never live by its rules
thank you
trevor
im that weird guy:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts