Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Valentine 1 for my BMW (cage) and am thinking about getting some wiring done so I can hook up my V1 when I'm on the bike. Has anyone down this? I know V1 has a motorcycle head phone adapter which I just purchased (only $49) but I am looking to how I may be able to actually use this on the bike i.e. wiring and running the head phone wire ect ect.

So if anyone has any details about how this can be done, please pass it along, TIA

·
Premium Member
1,200 Posts
I bought a radar detector mount from the parts unlimited catalog. It is plexiglass with aluminum rods to support. On the underside of the flat plexiglass I mounted a 12Volt plug and wired it to my battery. I run the headphone wire back under the 2nd from top snap on my jacket, then up to the helmet.
Roys Radar sells a HARD (Helmet assisted radar detector) that eliminates the headphone, puts an LED in helmet.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have a any pics of your set up? and where can I find that catalog? I was thinking maybe I can use it in my tank bag if I don't like the whole mounting set up...TIA

1 - 3 of 3 Posts