Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is a shame that the Rossi/Hyden thing (maybe rightfully so) monopolized the news, but to see Bayliss there up front with Capirex at his tail..... well it was really something [clap] It is unbelivable that somebody could jump on a motorcycle he has never raced(the '06) and win in such an autoritative manner :eek:. Bravo!!! More please [cheeky]

·
Premium Member
9,761 Posts
Duc Duc Goose said:
It is a shame that the Rossi/Hyden thing (maybe rightfully so) monopolized the news, but to see Bayliss there up front with Capirex at his tail..... well it was really something [clap] It is unbelivable that somebody could jump on a motorcycle he has never raced(the '06) and win in such an autoritative manner :eek:. Bravo!!! More please [cheeky]
maybe you missed the 4 page thread we've already got goin on this. ;D

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No. didn't miss it. In fact I followed closely. Most of it deals with the Rossi/Hyden thing. Beeng a Ducati site I was expecting more attention devoted to the 1-2.

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Just about the best racing season I can remember. This was my fairytale finishing order for this race though it seemed impossible until just a few minutes ago. I only got to see the last two laps. Bayliss is my hero! Don't you just love it when these extraordinary people can pull off extraordinary feats and be so humble? Bayliss was so cool in the after race interview and Nicky even said he was humbled by the experience. The championship couldn't have gone to a more deserving competitor.

I really wish Neil and B. Boz could have kicked some ass over here - would have been THE perfect season.

LA

1 - 4 of 4 Posts