1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
dissenter said:
mysfitt and i are gonna be in san francisco for 10 days this month. any suggestions about where to spend our time, what to see, and where we might be able to rent a bike or two?
suggest you hang out with michael moore ... he's way cool, and knows all the way cool stuff to do in the bay area.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
michael, thanks for the link to the previous post. if mysfitt had the time to do this research, he'd have found it. his technical skills haven't rubbed off on me. heard he was in trouble with you for keeping our visit a secret.

·
Banned
7,484 Posts
desmoquattro said:
Make sure to post up with exact dates. Many of us would be willing to do an impromptu Zeitgeist nightS.
Fixed.

And we've got an extra room for ya if ya need to crash. I've repeatedly encouraged Joe to take me up on it. The Blonde may even be out of town.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
we're flying in late this friday night and coming home on x-mas (december 15 to 25). we'd love to meet y'all out at the infamous zeitgeist anytime, and we won't have to be at work the next morning.

spidey, as for 'crashing' at your place, i appreciate the offer, but can we use a different word for it?

can anyone recommend an excellent tattoo artist?

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
after a night at Zeitgesit with Spidey, you may very well end up in jail, where you can get an excellent tattoo. [cheeky]

There is a tattoo shop right next to Zeitgeist, but i know nothing about it.

·
Registered
769 Posts
dissenter said:
Everlasting Tattoo
813 Divisadero St
San Francisco, CA 94117
(415) 928-6244

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
dissenter said:
spidey, as for 'crashing' at your place, i appreciate the offer, but can we use a different word for it?
Awww, come on! This is _Spidey_ you're talking about! You've _got_ to use the word "crash" when referring to him!

big (is he a crashin' mofo or what?)

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
bigiain said:
Awww, come on! This is _Spidey_ you're talking about! You've _got_ to use the word "crash" when referring to him!

big (is he a crashin' mofo or what?)
Dammit ! The things I do to gain that title only to have it thrown around so easily ! At least I tried to create another Australian diplomatic incident ! ;D

I may need to talk to Spidey about that...... ::)

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
mostro900 said:
Dammit ! The things I do to gain that title only to have it thrown around so easily ! At least I tried to create another Australian diplomatic incident ! ;D

I may need to talk to Spidey about that...... ::)
So my poor SS (I love that name for a bike...it's so...stormtrooperish) was a victim of an international conspiracy?

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
dissenter said:
we're flying in late this friday night and coming home on x-mas (december 15 to 25). we'd love to meet y'all out at the infamous zeitgeist anytime, and we won't have to be at work the next morning.

Excellent! Hopefully the weather won't suck too bad for you.

If you're interested in a quieter place in the 'burbs, let me know! ;)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Ducky said:
Everlasting Tattoo
813 Divisadero St
San Francisco, CA 94117
(415) 928-6244
Wait a minute! I've never seen your tatto Ducky!.....or is it in one of those places and that's why?

The Mission has ton o'bars to check out. Some of which have djs. Eastside has a couple of pretty cool hip hopish dance places. I've got too many suggestions. What were the two of you interested in doing?

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Sorry I'm late to the party. Work pretty much kept me busy till the moment I was stepping on the plane.

So anyways, my wife and I are here in lovely San Francisco, and just walking to the corner starbucks for breakfast and coffee we've already spotted two Monsters.

I'm definitely game for a meet up at the 'geist. We don't have a set agenda, so tonight, tomorrow, or whenever is good for me.

In case anybody's been wondering where the heck I've been, the new job has kept me pretty much constantly busy for the past 3 months. This is pretty much the first breather that I've had since I started.

Btw, what the heck is up with the cold weather?? This is NOT the sunny california that I remember!

~Joe

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.