Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any problem with this, other than letting it run dry and crashing into a wall? I need the extra clearance to clear my fairing after installing the cycle cats.

Also, is there anywhere on the net I can order a plastic Brembo clutch reservour? I did a search , couldn't find one. Don't want the rizoma billet thingy.

Thanks in advance!!
Regards,
Rideon

·
Premium Member
1,679 Posts
Rideon,

Brake fluid absorbs moisture, so you'll need to change the fluid more often. Careful about using the correct hose, otherwise the hose "sweats" fluid. Yoyo sell some clear tubing. I think it's 6mm. It's like eight bucks a foot (ouch!). Maybe Motowheels can get the parts too. The link Jeff gave you is for a rear brake, not the one you want (45 degree fitting).

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
I've been running the small reservoir on the front brake for a couple of months, had no problems.

I switched because the OEM one was such a huge ugly thing...

I believe Julian Farnam / A-N-D Motorcycles has quite a few of 'em:

http://www.andbike.com/history.shtml

He also is over on the E-Mail list, I don't recall his addy...

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
I don't "mind" the plasit urine canisters, but I'd like to get some nice anodized caps for'm. Anyone have any sources for them. I saw a post on here a while back that had a REAL nice looking one, but I can't find it. :'(

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dear Flee:

Last time I checked, motowheels had them. Google search comes up with some others.
Regards,
Rideon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts