Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dunno if this is the right place, but since I feel like not many ppl check the classifieds, I would just like to know if anyone has an new/used airbox top that they wouldn't mind sending me (I'll pay a very small price for it + shipping). I just wanted to have an extra b/c I plan on cutting mine but just want to see if I like it...if not, then I'll just throw the original back on...

I'm not ready to get a PCIII yet, which is why I"m testing this out...when, and if, I do get a PCIII, then I will definitely cut the airbox....Thanks!!!

Please PM me if you can help!

·
Banned
3,931 Posts
I have one, but it's for a 97 M900, so it's different from yours.

·
Premium Member
1,928 Posts
You can put the filter in place and just run some safety wire through the mounts for the clips and across the top of the filter for your test.

I'm assuming that the FI'd M750 have removeable snorkles in the airbox lid. If so, you could try romoving those as a half step.

--Fillmore

·
Registered
62 Posts
rev, no removable snorkles on 2002 m750. just my .02

B

·
0 Posts
My 2001 M750 has a billet airbox ring (Dr Desmo I think) and no cover. I'd probably trade it for an original airbox lid in good condition.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Mmmm would send you mine but all the way from Australia wold be a little bit exxxccceeyyyy....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts