Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you didn't catch it or still have the paper from a few days ago, USA Today did an article on naked bikes in the Money section. (Maybe a lot of us didn't read it because we have no money left over to invest. ::) ) Any who no picture nor reference to the bike that started the revolution. No Italian bike was mentioned at all. Basicly they kissed the Japanese's a** for these stylish, economic bikes they've shipped over. You'd think they'd want to at least mention the best looking bike of the whole naked class in the article. Crap I tell you. :mad:

G

·
I read it yesterday when I woke up. [smiley=huh.gif] I was actually very surprised that they gave credit to Triumph and Buell for starting the naked craze. To bad it was written and editted by people that have never ridden.

What a shame.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm not one for words but I'm pissed. If this author had done any reasearch at all he/she would have come across the fact that the monster has won Industrial Design awards for it's aesthetics. I came across it in a ID history book at a friends house. When he saw what bike i had bought he immediately pulled out the book and showed me.

Who was this author?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts