Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m going to be using the up map t800 to tune my 18 821 plus a sprint filter, out of curiosity what do y’all think about the up map tune, how does it feel, does the bike ride better at low Rpms, hows the power

thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
I’m going to be using the up map t800 to tune my 18 821 plus a sprint filter, out of curiosity what do y’all think about the up map tune, how does it feel, does the bike ride better at low Rpms, hows the power

thanks
wanted to do the same for my 1200 S but there seems to be very little info out there about the T800.

·
Registered
17 Posts

thanks View attachment 224698
wanted to do the same for my 1200 S but there seems to be very little info out there about the T800.
I just installed the Termignoni race slip on on my 2019 Monster 821. I utilized the T800 and UpMap phone app to accomplish the remapping. There were a few issues in the mapping process but eventually I completed the process successfully. One hiccup was a prompt saying “turn the dashboard off and press OK”, when actually it should have instructed “ turn the dashboard off and then back on and press OK. This cost me about 20 minutes of re-try’s. I test rode the bike for 50 miles today and it worked perfectly. Beautiful sound (with dB killers), seemingly more throttle response, no change in operating temperature Vs. stock setup, and a net loss of about six lbs.
55494528-046E-44E5-8A01-1546D11F8780.jpeg

·
Registered
21 Posts
I just installed the Termignoni race slip on on my 2019 Monster 821. I utilized the T800 and UpMap phone app to accomplish the remapping. There were a few issues in the mapping process but eventually I completed the process successfully. One hiccup was a prompt saying “turn the dashboard off and press OK”, when actually it should have instructed “ turn the dashboard off and then back on and press OK. This cost me about 20 minutes of re-try’s. I test rode the bike for 50 miles today and it worked perfectly. Beautiful sound (with dB killers), seemingly more throttle response, no change in operating temperature Vs. stock setup, and a net loss of about six lbs.
Thanks for the info, really touched upon a lot of things I wanted to know/hear. The exhaust looks really really good!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I’m more curious in the powerband differences Indy Ducati gets another 5whp across the board with the up map and a slip on

and yes i will he posting the dyno sheet before and after on here

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sorry, not that much of a techno-geek. I love the look, sound and weight savings of the Termi race slip-ons and it seems to be more responsive. But that could all be subjective. As to a 5 hp increase? That’s about a 4% improvement and hard to detect, but I’m a happy camper. I live in CA and it’s very difficult to install a cat free system through other channels. Impossible to take it to a dealer or authorized service shop to get it re mapped.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sorry, not that much of a techno-geek. I love the look, sound and weight savings of the Termi race slip-ons and it seems to be more responsive. But that could all be subjective. As to a 5 hp increase? That’s about a 4% improvement and hard to detect, but I’m a happy camper. I live in CA and it’s very difficult to install a cat free system through other channels. Impossible to take it to a dealer or authorized service shop to get it re mapped.
Hi, sent you a PM about your termis, would appreciate the advice!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts