Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Yo Dave! Give a shout next time you feel like a Marin co. romp. You've just described my favorite loop (or at least one of them). Fairfax-Bolinas is the road that convinced me I needed a new shock - what a goat trail! I almost took it Saturday, but I figured the ground might be covered with wet Redwood needles on the east slope of Tam.

Oh, and next time you pass through Marshall, you should definitely stop at Hog Island Oysters for a dozen of their best Kumamotos.

I'm definitely planning some sort of ride over the Thanksgiving weekend.

·
Banned
3,931 Posts
Sorry I missed the fun.

I expect to make my first attempt to ride again this weekend. I still don't have enough strength in my left hand to properly work a clutch lever, but I think I might be in good enough shape to work the clutch half a dozen times. I'll just need to be sure to go to neutral before making any stops.

If I can successfully make it around the block, I can probably ride Foothill Road to Sunol and back.

Then if that works, I may start using the motorcycle clutch lever as a therapy device to build up strength in my hand. 8)

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Hey Scott, good to see you're (almost) back on the road.

BTW, I saw a sweet, blue, ST2 in downtown Mill Valley yesterday, and it had a set of Remus pipes on it. The looked great and sounded lovely. Just a thought...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts