Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it seems that anytime I'm transporting the bike, and not riding it, something happens. The most recent tragedy, is it was in the back of my truck, I was bringing it for a display, and a rock went through the windsheild, and cracked the instrument cluster housing. I'm just a tad upset.
So, now the hunt begins for a new windscreen, and instrument housing or a whole new cluster.
Are they're aftermarket places that make clusters? Or should I just bite the bullet and go OE? Regardless, I know it won't be a cheap part. Luckily its still rideable, and everything works, just frustrating to no end.
If anyone knows where I can find those parts, let me know. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
If you want a unique look, you could go w/ veypor: www.veypor.com, or the one I'm planning on due to the nicer price at : http://www.electrosport.com/electrosport_speedo_2900.html. They'd both really clean up the dash. I think a couple, (defo 1 person at least), people on the list have the veypor and have good things to say about it. I don't have any FHE yet w/ the latter, but they're good w/ emailed/phoned questions.

cheers...

·
Registered
799 Posts
dirtyfoot said:
If you want a unique look, you could go w/ veypor: www.veypor.com, or the one I'm planning on due to the nicer price at : http://www.electrosport.com/electrosport_speedo_2900.html. They'd both really clean up the dash. I think a couple, (defo 1 person at least), people on the list have the veypor and have good things to say about it. I don't have any FHE yet w/ the latter, but they're good w/ emailed/phoned questions.

cheers...
Keep us up to date with this. I'd consider the latter route due to the price. Let us know how it turns out.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually, just called the local shop, and I can get a new instrument shell for dirt cheap. I think those electronic replacements are cool, but I like the look of the OE piece. Thanks for all the suggestions though. Now its just the wait for parts to come in from Italy...weee....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts