Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can a complete, say, Akrapvic system, with under seat exhaust, be made to work on a S4Rs? If it's the 999 spec motor than the only issue, it would seem, would be the mounting points/subframe.(?)

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
999 has double sided swingarm also. Not sure if the routing of the pies would be different because of it. I was kinda wondering the same thing about 999 exhausts

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[thumbsup] :)
That's a great site.....and their bench looks a little like mine......you know, when I'm "brainstormin'"
Thanks

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I'm looking to set up one of their ratbikes for track. I called Doug (owner) and he's a very nice guy. I got him on the phone and we spoke for 1.5 hrs :eek: I can't wait to do business with them. He was very knowledgeable and helpful. They seem like a top notch business.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Anyone else notice how the exhaust blocks half the license plate? :-\

·
Premium Member
9,761 Posts
erkishhorde said:
Anyone else notice how the exhaust blocks half the license plate? :-\
anyone else notice how the license plate is mounted in a non-stock location?

it's movable, don't blame doug for where the owner put his plate. it's not his problem. ;D

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SCDuc said:
I bet the Under the seat set-up is super load. >:D
it looks it, and directed right at the car behind you :-X

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
I've got a camera phone clip of it on my website.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I'd like to see this setup have all 4 cans in a flat line but the outside 2 should be shortened a few inches. Too bad it only fits the non S*** bikes. :(

·
Registered
170 Posts
c_rex said:
I'd like to see this setup have all 4 cans in a flat line but the outside 2 should be shortened a few inches. Too bad it only fits the non S*** bikes. :(
If you look at the pics closer there's one setup on a s*r and the other pics are on a double sided swing arm of some sort i think, look like from a year that was carbed

1 - 16 of 16 Posts