Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. February 9th and 10th, the Euro Shop in Waco will be hosting a small party for the new 1098. Kind of a show and tell, if you will. From what I understand, though, there's gonna be good food, a live band, and of course, the 1098. Just something to keep in mind if you guys ever make it up this way.

2. I commute to Killeen for school, and today when I was riding down I saw a somone riding what looked like an ST3 with hard bags. Is that any of you on here?

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
There's a few of us in Temple/Belton/Salado with Ducs - So far the rag tag collection includes a GT1000, MS620, my S2R 1000 and one red ST3. There must be a couple of ST3's around Bell county...

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Thanks for the welcome... 8)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sweet....well all you cats down there with Ducs (squiddies allowed in the back...) and I should get together for lunch when it starts to warm back up. It would be sweet to have some like company to cruise around with.

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
We're old geezers but do get about - We're alway up for a good twisty route to an eatery...Can't wait for the weather to change - I moved from KS to get away from the cold and sleet!

How 'bout them Jayhawks - Dispatched the Tiggers from MO last night!!!
[clap]

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
RoeMON said:
We're old geezers but do get about - We're alway up for a good twisty route to an eatery...Can't wait for the weather to change - I moved from KS to get away from the cold and sleet!

How 'bout them Jayhawks - Dispatched the Tiggers from MO last night!!!
[clap]

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh] you're in longhorn country friend

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RoeMON said:
Welcome to Texas...the weather here is about as predicatble as the next time you'll get sex when you're married.

Just keep the lines of communication open...I have a 3 hour break in between my classes during the day (one ends at 11:45 and next one doesn't start until 3) so just let me know if you guys ever wanna meet up somewhere and we'll go terrorize some food joint somewhere on 190.

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
The weather changes - Marriage and sex has a constant value..... :eek: :eek: :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts