Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D My computer has been down for the last few weeks and I broke a bone in my foot so I've had some time to get caught up on some reading. Two of the best riding books I have read are " Total Control " by Lee Parks and " Sport Riding Techniques " by Nick Ienatsch. Both books have excellent photos and diagrams. I especially liked the Park's book as it also explained suspension basics,what to look for in protective gear and other subjects not normally covered in riding instruction books. I can highly reccomend both books !!

·
Banned
3,931 Posts
Proficient Motorcycling by David L. Hough is also an excellent book on riding technique.

I need to go back and read the chapter explaining how to cross things like cattle guards. ;)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hough also has a book called Street Strategies that is a condensed coverage of many of the key topics from Proficient Motorcycling (I have all three of his books..).

Street Strategies fits nicely into my tank bag and as I'm suiting up for the ride I like to pull it out and review a topic or two

·
Registered
84 Posts
This is an old thread but I was wondering if anyone has any other/newer books that they recommend?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts