Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you have any pics or a link to the suppliers site? I'd be interested in checking them out and see if they're something I'm interested as well. Please post and let us know how the install was and the quality or the product. Thank!!!
no pics yet but you can get them at Omaha ducati. Ducati Omaha

·
Registered
16 Posts
just ordered the euro turn signals. looking forward to that.
i always wondered why you have to buy these as an extra. at least in this case i am lucky as an european. is the bike on the pic yours? if so, is the windshield any good? i am kind of torn between because i am thinking about buying one but on the other hand it kind of ruins the look of the bike imho.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i always wondered why you have to buy these as an extra. at least in this case i am lucky as an european. is the bike on the pic yours? if so, is the windshield any good? i am kind of torn between because i am thinking about buying one but on the other hand it kind of ruins the look of the bike imho.
yes, that bike is mine. the windshield works well. i just adjusted it. tilted it back a little more. looks a lot better now. didn't really like how it looked before.

·
Registered
16 Posts
yes, that bike is mine. the windshield works well. i just adjusted it. tilted it back a little more. looks a lot better now. didn't really like how it looked before.
thanks! i am planning to ride longer tours this year and maybe i should buy one because when i ride more than 400kms a day my arms fall off in the evening.

·
Registered
2021 Ducati Monster
21 Posts
I just ordered some euro signals for mine! A lithium battery too. I don’t think I’ll do the windscreen. It has always added too much buffeting for me. Makes the wind noise higher which makes no sense but it does.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts