Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
So, what is the deal with the vouchers for services? I have noticed that a lot of people have them, but no one mentioned it to my wife when she bought me my 620.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I might be wrong, but I think that the offer ended in Sep. or Oct. of this year, maybe someone else has a definitive answer, but I believe that I read that somwhere here.

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
I would recommend a two-pronged approach. First contact your dealer and then contact Ducati directly. Some of the dealers out there are pretty ghastly with respect to their customer service and/or actual product knowledge so it's not a bad idea to contact Ducati and get the absolute latest scoop. You probably will get two vouchers, one for your 600 mile service and one for your 6000 mile service. Once the dealer sends in all the paperwork after the sale of the bike the vouchers should arrive by mail fairly quickly. I got mine within two weeks after the purchase date; same thing for my roommate with his S4.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
I bought my 2002 620 in Sept. of '02 and DNA told me my bike was not eligible for the vouchers???? OH well, just had the 6000mile service done. So it's water under the bridge now.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Something like this happened to me in '92 when my wife and I went 'halfers' on a new Volvo 940 estate ("They're boxy, but they're good") A month or so later this credit card like thing appeared in the mail with a letter saying "Congratulations on your excellent.....blah, blah, blah,......here is your card for free travel for twelve months on any Brittany ferries sailing for you, your car and anyone in it." I phoned up the ferry company and it was true, a free thing with no catches which the dealer had forgotten to tell me about.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I bought my 620 this past July. I didn't hear or recieve anything as far as a voucher goes. And obviously she's already been in for the first maintenence checkup. After reading these kind of posts I asked my dealer about the voucher and they said that they hadn't heard anything about it but explained that all the companies do stuff like that from time to time to clear out inventory. Do I sound eligible? Should I call DNA up? I still have a little time left before the 6000.

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds like your dealer is either clueless, lazy, or lying. I got my 620 in August and promptly got my vouchers. In fact, the free services and 2-year warranty were clinchers in making my decision to buy the Duc. I already had Ducati lust, but any company willing to back up their product to such a degree certainly gets my business. Since you bought your 620 one month before I got mine you certainly bought it within the qualifying period. Call DNA and request your vouchers, and let them know that your dealer was either unaware of the program or failed to notify you of it.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Here's the summary I posted last summer..hope this helps.
Dave R
Ducati Seattle

1st Program
January 2nd - March 31st, 2002
All NEW 2001 model year and older get 600, 6000 & 10,000 fluid change AND 3year warranty on 2001 models. Exp. 24mo from retail sale date.
2nd Program
April 5th to June 30, 2002
Program extended, Same as above
Third Program
June 26, 2002 - Program extended to Sept 30, 2002 PLUS it now includes 2002 998, 748, ST2 and 900 Sport models
Fourth Program
June 2, 2003 thru Sept 30, 2003
All 2003 and prior NEW Ducati - 600 and 6000 only.
600 expires 6 months from date of purchase and 6000 exp in
12 months from date of sale.
Current Program
"Feel the Deal" 0.0% finance offer

1 - 8 of 8 Posts