Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

Tuesday ride

2K views 26 replies 9 participants last post by  MotoMojo 
G
#1 ·
#6 ·
MotoMojo said:
I think it was a teenage girl inside the costume
You haven't had an issue with that in the past. (or am I not supposed to say anything about that night.

MotoMojo said:
I did some long term mental damage to a few minors. YES I totally behaved !!!
Not the first time, won't be the last...

NOTE TO DUCFRED, AND ANY OTHER JUDGEMENTAL LURKING NOOBS:

I HAVE KNOWN AND BEEN RIDING WITH MOTOMOJO FOR SEVERAL YEARS, AND SHE IS A GOOD FRIEND AND KNOWS THAT MY COMMENTS ABOUT HER EXPLOITS, RIDING SKILLS, MORAL VALUES ARE MADE IN JEST, AND ARE NOT PERSONAL ATTACKS.

#10 ·
We rocked those canyons.. there were the typical spot that were full of sand and of course the pucker factor had me feet down and just rollin there. It wasnt too cold. No cops.. well just one. :police: [laugh] The setting sun made for some interesting shadows on the roads. OH there was one patch of ice but if I wouldnt have been told that I never woulda known.

DOH sorry ~ it was kinda last min, bustin ass after work. I will notify next time. He doesnt have your #s .. so its not his bad. :-\ my memory isnt so good these days but I will tell Ola to remind me [thumbsup]

#13 ·
thats whats hard, we meet at 5 in the foothills and unless you are right out here then its a battle to get thru rush hr and every second counts w only 2 hrs to hit the canyons. BUT IT ROCKED AND IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL OMG !! ! [cheeky]

Seriously the wind was a lil bit of an issue yesterday, got blown across lanes once or twice. But today... even here off 108th n Wads.. 60+ mph gusts .

#16 ·
WELL how the hell was I supposed to know you were in MY neck of the woods ..... OH right I am the ALL KNOWING MOJO (hear the booming voice of God) [cheeky] Seriously call me if you are up here next time, or any of the other cool 5 in our group up north . .... [laugh].... well there might be like 7 now... [thumbsup]

#17 ·
Ooooooooh, I'm soooooooooooo jealous! It was perfect riding weather! Thanks for the pictures -- I love salt in my wounds. ::)

#20 ·
Nice pics.

I followed suit and cut out of work early. Went up through Morrison into Evergreen and then down Lookout. Stopped by Govs for a beer and almost ran over a dude out front when he came running out of the door and didn’t see me rollin through. At least the jackoff apologized.

Good ride, minimal sand

#22 ·
Roads were fine. Didn't see any holes but it got a little slick up high and in the shade.
Minimal sand. Might have a hard time in a couple corners if you were dragin a knee, but that's not much of a concern for a rookie that puckers up (yet smiles) when a toe drags.
Only one popo but he was actually in the town of Morrison.
Shadows suck. Went into a couple S's with way low visibility. The mirrored/smoked visor doesn't help.
All in all, it was rad! Every ride is a learning experience at this stage in the game. With each turn my exit speed seems to be increasing so that's a good sign.

#23 ·
Im gonna start doing Lookout every night when it warms up, Im so bad at that road. So much pucker factor going on ... traffic.. peeps crossing the double yellow, pedestrians, couple big holes... but at the same time its just like every where else we ride. What really gets me is the drop off.. . blehhh barf.

#26 ·
Yah, you better burn it. Goin' be there on the 25th? Pleased to meet you. Hope you guessed my name....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.