Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey this is Eric (fleedatz), can't remember my password and i'm at home so this is a temp account.

I want to ride a bit tommorow..I think Bruse (be) is up for it. I'm thinking like a 10 leave and hitting something up in Malibu.

Probably meet up at Sunset and PCH. Nothing major, just a weekday ride, perhaps grab lunch at ROCKSTORE or something?

G

·
Eric I am up for it as well....been talking to Be also.....think I will meet you guys at the Malibu Country Mart whenever you guys pick a time....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kick ass

I'm waiting to hear from Be.....what time R U thinking? I'll check this tommorow around 8:30 to find out the dealie-o!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Sorry. Been out riding the bicycle. Eric we can meet at Sunset/PCH Chevron at 10a and meet Retro at 10:30 or so at the Malibu Country Mart. We can grab a bite there at that time, or ride in the canyons a bit then eat. Rock Store is only open on weekends, so that is out. But, we can ride up there just for the fun of it. Let's check the board in the AM to confirm. Never know when biz steps in to be the enemy of fun.

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Hey, who is this 'erictemp' newbie? I don't see him on the map.. ;D

Y'all have fun. If retro falls down into one of the canyons, drag him back up to the road, I promised him that if he rode with us we wouldn't let the coyotes get him.

Really, have fun & take pictures.

Ridin' during the week. Of all the nerve..... :)

·
Registered
463 Posts
Eric, 10a at the Chevron PCH/Sunset.

Retro, Eric Let's grab food at the Country Mart and then head out, I won't have a chance to eat before then.

·
Registered
463 Posts
It was a great ride and a great time. I only got a couple of shots cause these guys pretty much don't stop. Well, except to wait for me a couple of times...and of course Eric once ;D

Here is what we did:
We met at the Malibu Country Mart. We then rode up PCH and attacked Latigo from the bottom. We all agreed that we like it better in that direction.

Next we took a right on Kanan to Mulholland down to the Rock Store, which, for being closed, had a suprising number of people in the lot. We kept on Mulholland until we took a right on Los Virgenes. Just before the tunnel, we took a left on Piuma.

We all agreed that Piuma (along with Schuern (sp?)) was our favorite part of the ride. After the peak of Schuern it was all downhill, both literally and figuratively. Not sure the name of the road we took next, but we took it to Tuna Canyon, which by now you know is a bit problematic.

We then rode north on PCH to Pier View Cafe to find it closed. So we rode back down PCH to Duke's.

Eric and Kevin at the meeting place.

Here are the bikes outside the watering hole.

And here are Eric and Kevin inside the watering hole. Eric doesn't look to worse for wear.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts