Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry if it's a repost as I'm new to the boards...

Anyhoo, this is going to be the 5th week running, and bikes wont start rolling in till after 8pm and more towards 9ish. I've gone twice, (one being Thursday- Harley night) and saw 25 bikes make a showing during one of the colder nights of our recent frigid spell
There was also a pro photographer at the Thurs night rally who might make it tonight (just now let him know- so he may or may not be there).

the hangout
http://www.rickyandronnies.com/

the photographer
http://brucebutlerphoto.com/your.picture/ (to see my bike link through Motorcycles, Hardtails, Softtails, Harleys and Others >> Ricky-and-Ronnies_Thursday_Bike_Meet >> 2006/12/25 >>> 2nd down from top left

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Sweet. How late do people stay? I get off work @ 10 & it's on my way home [thumbsup]

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Wah... even farther than Santa Monica for me... :'( Still, it looks like a cool little place.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cute waitresses but ditzy. Cool retro posters on the wall as well. And they have an exterior 'open' kitchen where people pull their hot rods/bikes in front.

Gus, when I went the crowd started thinning at 10ish. I just called R&R and they said it's been dead the last 2 weeks- to check the organizers websight (sportbikechat.com). Went there and had login-registration problems but couldn't see any news at all about the Tues night even.

SOOOO, if the lot is dead I'll prob roll over around the corner to The Crest (1625 Cabrillo Ave) and hang out for an hour or two, that is,,,,, unless someone has a better spot [thumbsup]

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
ducman851 said:
Bodega?

AW Cmon you knew someone was gonna say it ;D
Does a rose by any other name smell as sweet ;D

Hey it's yet another bike night I can't make it to................

Better to be busy than looking for work ?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
never happened. I went by at 9:15 and not a soul in sight. Apparently the Thursday night Hardley gathering got cancelled as well. Not sure if it's the crappy waitresses or cold weather... gonna this one looks to be shelved for a while

1 - 11 of 11 Posts