Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems as though the number of Tucson riders is swelling. Let's go for a ride and get to know one another.

How about this coming Saturday morning? A nice ride, a nice breakfast?

I am open to suggestions, but I'll open the bidding with the following:

Meet at 7:00 am at the parking pull-out at the base of Mount Lemmon.
Follow up with breakfast at Cup Cafe.

How does that sound?

·
Registered
49 Posts
i'm in...

So Far:

Swerdna
TucsonMonster
MonsterDuc
Bergweiserus

>:D

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Bergweiserus said:
i'm in...

>:D
Big surprise there! ::)

Quit braggin about riding every day, and how great it is here, and how much you like hiking here, and how many cacti you saw today, and on and on... ;)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Randimus Maximus said:
Quit braggin.......

yeah sure, just try to 'rain on my parade'....OR 'let the air out of my balloon'. ;D ;D

·
Registered
975 Posts
Wish I could join you guys, I would think about riding out there from Phoenix just to check out Mt. Lemmon. Saturdays are tough for me to get out, but definetly post up if you go on a Sunday! Anyone else hear Led Zepplin in their head when they think about riding Mt. Lemmon? ;D

·
Registered
49 Posts
TucsonMonster said:
I don't think I'm available for Saturday but I'm going to ride on Friday since I have day off.
when/where...? :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
In negotiations with the wife. Kid has a soccer game at 10:30 so I'd probably only run halfway up the mt. It would still be worth it to go as I'd like to meet everyone and oogle over some of the mods that your bikes have. As a newbie duck rider I call shotgun on the anchor position, my tires will prob have only 120 miles on them by then. I'll let you all know...

t

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
tmc5az said:
In negotiations with the wife. Kid has a soccer game at 10:30 so I'd probably only run halfway up the mt. It would still be worth it to go as I'd like to meet everyone and oogle over some of the mods that your bikes have. As a newbie duck rider I call shotgun on the anchor position, my tires will prob have only 120 miles on them by then. I'll let you all know...

t
Is Sunday better, t?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Satuday is best. Sunday is off limits for me - church and all, so all my rides will happen on Saturday am most of the time. Soccer season is almost over. Thanks for asking though. t

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
tmc5az said:

t
The good part about riding early is we're always off the mountain by about 9:00 at the very latest. Cage traffic makes staying on later than that very frustrating.

Come on out, we'd love to add to our usual group! [thumbsup]

·
Registered
49 Posts
MonsterDuc said:
The good part about riding early is we're always off the mountain by about 9:00 at the very latest. Cage traffic makes staying on later than that very frustrating.

Come on out, we'd love to add to our usual group! [thumbsup]

ps- nice touch with the cigarellos the other night ;D

(...made me want to blunt >:D )

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
[Beavis] This is gonna kick ass! [/Beavis] [thumbsup]

Let me steal an idea from the other thread and I'll borrow Kris' list.

Bergweiserus said:
Swerdna
TucsonMonster
MonsterDuc
Bergweiserus
Buelligan99

tmc5az - what says the wife?

anyone else?

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'll be there at 7:00.

t

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Here are the pics from Windy Point

The bikes lined up for the pic (mine, Charles', Ben's and Tom's)

Another angle with Tucson in the distance:

Tom's 130 mile old S2R:

Another with all the bikes and higher up the mountain in the background:

It was another beautiful Saturday morning ride followed by breakfast and a visit to Renaissance.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Had a blast! First time on the twisties and it was perfect. I also liked the new scuff marks on the tire, gives the bike more personality. The company was great as well! I look forward to putting many more miles on the duc with you guys.

btw, the AZ/Cal game was awesome. One for the history books...

t

1 - 19 of 19 Posts