Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shadowchaser's in the L.A. area...... he's look'n for somebody to ride with. Today only (possibly tomorrow too)

Luca, and I have his number if anybody is interested.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,745 Posts
i wish. meetings all day.

and it's supposed to rain.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gm2 said:
i wish. meetings all day.

and it's supposed to rain.
send Bill ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,745 Posts
he does have his goofy snowmobile/rain suit today. and so far the sun is shining... [laugh]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23 Posts
i am ready for rain or snow, however i'm already hopped up on sake. ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
gm2 said:
he does have his goofy snowmobile/rain suit today. and so far the sun is shining... [laugh]
please tell me its a matching orange ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23 Posts
no, actually it's clashing red. i'm a total rolling fashion faux pas.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sexybill17 said:
no, actually it's clashing red. i'm a total rolling fashion faux pas.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top