Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Re: Truck runs down 5 riders

Must admit it seems a bit skewed. What does the group they were in have to do with getting mowed down?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Re: Truck runs down 5 riders

I sent this to their news tips email
http://www.local6.com/contact/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Man Plows Pickup Over Bikers, Killing 2, Injuring 1

What the heck is wrong with you people. Just because you see five bikers you _have_ to affiliate them with some remote gang memeber that they probably never knew! Give me a break. The bad guy here is the guy in the truck who _pulled the triger_ on his truck and murdered two people.

I'm a female biker in my 50's and my greatest fear is that someone will have road rage and take it out on me. As a biker I don't have the protection of a car cage from rode rage. That guy should get the death penalty for murder one!

Quite honestly, your article has angered a lot of motorcyclists and you should apologize publicly for any inferences that bikers are related to evil. Clearly, the evil one was/is the murderer.

Seven

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think everyone on this board should let them know how we feel

Borg Girl

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here here Borg Girl. Just sent my response in as well. It's sad to know that they really don't teach reporters how to actually 'report' the news without trying to find some nasty angle.

·
Registered
403 Posts
call a spade a spade, outlaws are a gang almost on par with the hells angels......you will soon find out how this was all gang related.....

·
Registered
170 Posts
Or they could have passed the truck on a double yellow and the guy got pissed off. All conjecture. What we know is that the guy pulled the trigger on his truck and murdered two people.

Borg Girl

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I sent in a note too. I asked them why they have to point out the fact that they are remotely affiliated with some gang. Who cares if they were child molesting Nazi's who came here illegaly from Afghanistan? In America we have a right to a fair trial no matter who we are- even as ****ed up as those people may have been. If they really provoked him, why didnt he just call the police? Its only a three digit phone number. But then again, anyone that commits murder due to road rage is not right in the head to begin with. Probably couldnt find eleven on his phone. I asked what they would think if I ran over their nephew Jimmy in his wheelchair because he flipped me off...

·
Registered
455 Posts
I've heard that this guy is actually asking for the death penalty, as he would rather die than spend the next 50 years as the Outlaws' prison beeyotch.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Lets not forget that the murdering sob, was driving a STOLEN TRUCK,!!!! for crying out loud, I bet you that those bickers where driving their own bikes.

G

·
ummmm they probably were bad guys... the article stated that the bikes had property of the outlaws on them... so most likely they were members of the outlaws. outlaws aren't "good" guys and outlaws don't take kindly to impersonators. so there's a 99.9% chance they were members of the outlaws. either that or they were just real stupid to put that sticker on their ride if they weren't outlaws.

most mostrophiles don't associate with the "organized" clubs, but there are clubs that are a "little" less friendly than the hooligans of monster.org. they have a patch that says "god forgives, outlaws don't". trust me, i'd be surprised if pilgren survives prison once he's convicted... there's more than a few incarcerated outlaws and they look after their own. my understanding was that there was a scuffle at a bar prior to the incident where some feelings were hurt and this was the fall out, but that's only what i heard.

·
Premium Member
5,076 Posts
I've know quite a few members of the Outlaws over the years & found most of them to be nice guys. There are always a few guys trying to show how tough they are, but they are in the minority.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I don't know any one in any gangs, and I don't want to offend the multitude of wonderful bikers, but I once met a cop who was undercover in their (outlaws) gang for over 2 years....the stories he told are frightening.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
ummmm they probably were bad guys... the article stated that the bikes had property of the outlaws on them... so most likely they were members of the outlaws.

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Ive got to say I'm not surprised at the attitude some people have about clubs." He is a HELLS ANGEL or a OUTLAW so it must be his fault.: there is good and bad in EVERY CLUB, organization or monster list for that matter. recently a friend of mine was also hit by a truck while on her bike. she is a prospect for an all womens club based in S.f. Does it make her at fault? She was on the side of the rode with her daughter on back along with other riders, some members of this club. the pickup driver was not paying attention and hit all the bikes. So because she is associated with a CLUB ,IS SHE AT FAULT?

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Small World. Hopefully Princess will recover and get back on her bike. But, because of who she is and who she rides with and associates with, I would not be surprised if they try to make it look like her fault.

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Your absolutly right. Some gang crap will be used by a scum sucking l*wyer, i mean that in the good way, to make it there fault, and yes the biking world is small , but closeknit.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
damn! this is starting to get interesting. Scum sucking lawyer, Princess??? whoaaaa nelly.. OK, what I need both of you to do is join hands and sign Kumbaya. Yeah , this shiit is messed up. Like I was trying to say earlier- the whole thing about call the cops (bad boys bad boys watcha gonna do?) Ya know what. Maybe dude was justified in running them down. Maybe they just shot him.... Man, thats why I was never in debate clubs. I really suck at that lawyer talkin stuff. so high....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts