Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was contacted by a gentlemen from Canada about the Mrs' SS/FE. A friend of his from the Boerne area came to inspect the bike and gave it an A+ rating = SS/FE sold. The Boerne area friend had a twinkle in his eye when he saw the S4 and made me an offer on it also = S4 sold. I put the 851 on e-bay and was contacted by a gentlemen from Hawaii who just sent a deposit via paypal = 851 sold. TripleDuck is now ZeroDuck. :'(

For anyone interested, I'll be selling a Wells Cargo enclosed motorcycle trailer, motorcycle specific tools, and a boat load of first class (and some not so first class riding gear.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
well that's sad news indeed, maybe we can at least drop by casa de tripleduck every now and again on rides to say hello :-\

Let me know what kind of tools you'll be looking to sell, I'd definitely be interested :(

·
Registered
297 Posts
Unfortunately, I never got a chance to ride with ya, nor even meet you. Still, sorry to hear that. Do you think your gonna miss it enough to pick it back up in the future?

Anyway, I'll be watching for postings - I could use some tools, and possibly some gear.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
That was quick. I was hoping to get one more ride in with you and the Mrs.
We can still meet in Blanco for breakfast.
Any plans on a new hobby yet? You have to replace one addiction with another.....

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That WAS quick........and I figured it would drag out till spring. Who would a thunk it. My little bike collection being going to Canada and Hawaii.

No new hobbies yet. We just purchased a share of a recreational ranch in Kendall Co and we will be marketing our Bandera Co property and then purchasing a new primary residence (not sure where yet). That will occupy my time for a while. Now, I just need to clean the motorcycle stuff out of the garage so I don't have to move it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts