Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Interestingly enough - they are not bad now. Changed riding position now allows the stock mirrors to show the road rather than my arms :)

So my CRG bar-end mirrors are now for sale in classifieds if anyone's interested

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Gee Michael,

I never thought of putting the stock mirrors back on after going to clip-ons, because......they still look GOOFY!

Stock micky mouse mirrors for sale if anyone's interested.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Goofiness is in the eye of the beholder ;)

Ya know - they look less goofy because they are lower now. I never really liked the look of bar-end mirrors - I think they look somewhat out of place. Plus they make waving at oncoming bikes kinda cumbersome.

Something like Rizoma mirrors would be great if they only showed anything besides shoulders...

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
You're right about waving with bar ends. You can't drop your hand easily for the "cool" wave. Either you work around the mirror, or you have to RAISE your hand for the "geeky" wave.

·
Premium Member
743 Posts
I had clip-ons before disposing the stock mirrors and felt the same for about a month. In restrospect I think it was the stock mirros that made me hate the handlebars in the first place. You're only postponing the inevitable!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts