I was wondering the same thing??

·
Premium Member
1,764 Posts
Mother said:
From a land far far away

Oh re gun

RaaaaaSHEEEED!

lived in oregun.... portland from 96-01.

grab a slice for me at escape from ny pizza. :p

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
My brother's lived in the Portland area for 20 years (he used to live in Boise, which he really liked, but needs to stay around I-5 for business). Prefers the Cascades and central parts of the state. Nice roads there around Mt. Hood and down to the coast.

·
Registered
419 Posts
bighoss said:
RaaaaaSHEEEED!

lived in oregun.... portland from 96-01.

grab a slice for me at escape from ny pizza. :p
Did you leave at gunpoint, hoss? That is one beautiful state! Portland is one of the cleanest cities in the USA. Great beer there too. A bit rainy maybe. . .

·
Premium Member
1,764 Posts
Mother said:
Yep, that lodge is 4 miles up the road
you mean you live in govi? up from rodi?

andycam said:
Did you leave at gunpoint, hoss? That is one beautiful state! Portland is one of the cleanest cities in the USA. Great beer there too. A bit rainy maybe. . .
gunpoint no. ultimatum. she wouldnt move out there...now im back here stuck with her and you sobs [laugh]

only bike i could justify was dual sport for the weather though. miss the fireroads with my fly rod whipping of the back :'(

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
bighoss said:
you mean you live in govi? up from rodi?

gunpoint no. ultimatum. she wouldnt move out there...now im back here stuck with her and you sobs [laugh]

only bike i could justify was dual sport for the weather though. miss the fireroads with my fly rod whipping of the back :'(
Yep

You gots it

Government camp 16 miles from rhododenderon

The monster does just fine with the weather

THe motor will never be clean again but oh well

1 - 20 of 25 Posts